Skip to main content

Cauliflower Fried Rice

You ever see those recipes and think, weird. Why would anyone want to eat that? That was me when I heard of this craziness called cauliflower rice. Last week however I didn't have much in the house but a random bag of cauliflower rice, so I thought, why not try it?!?

Yall, I was pleasantly surprised. It tastes amazing and isn't crispy like brown rice can be when you cook it. Not to mention, you get those servings of veggies in without feeling like you're eating veggies! 

So seriously, go try ittttt!

Ingredients
1 bag cauliflower rice
1/4 cup peas & carrots
1/4 cup onion
1/2 cup broccoli
1/4 cup green bell pepper. 
1 tablespoon garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil (or sesame oil)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 eggs

Directions
Put the oil in the pan & sautee onions. Add in other veggies -- minus cauliflower-- and cook on low until tender. Add in garlic & stir. Place the frozen cauliflower rice in the pan & put the soy sauce on top. Let cook & stir everything together. When the "rice" has broken up and ingredients are mixed well push to the side of the pan. On the open side scramble up the eggs. When they are cooked mix all things together and ENJOY! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S'more fun

I've missed date nights! With total chaos erupting in the weaver home >> Holidays, surgery, recovery, sickness it honestly has not even been a possibility and dang is it noticeable in how we love each other. When my husband and I aren't getting that time to connect, talk, just be intentional with our relationship it makes room for doubt, frustration and distance. We have both been feeling it. Even being together practically 24/7 it hasn't been focused. We knew it was time to bring back date nights as a weekly thing! && both of us were pumped up. Last year we bought this cool little book to help with date night ideas.Its called the adventure challenge. It was $40 but its FILLED with surprise dates. YUP A SURPRISE! How it works is you read the icons to see what you need/how to prepare & the name of the date and pick. When you scratch it, you're committing to it -- no matter what. Scratch it off and complete the date. So we picked one & scratched it ...

Through Sickness & Health

Ya'll it's been interesting over here. I know its been a few weeks since I've blogged & I'm just gonna keep it real, its because my focus right now is keeping my head above water! Being a mom is hard, being a wife is hard, being a business owner is hard, loving yourself is hard, staying healthy is hard, shit LIFE is hard. But its what you do with the hard thrown at you that actually counts. With holidays, kids home from break & ending the year on new years eve with Kenny having surgery, we ended 2019 straight wildddddd. So 2020 we brought in with a whole new learning curve. If you know me, or follow me regularly. You know I thriiiiivvvveee on routine. So i'm like a new little baby trying to walk through this chaos without falling down. *spoiler alert, i'm clumsy AF* I will be back to a regular schedule, at some point, but I know that point isn't today so I'm just controlling the controllable. That's the secret though. To a good life, to...

Improving your Marriage

So many have been asking and encouraging me to share about marriage. Which honestly is so interesting to me because often Kenny and I fail. We struggle. We are human and humans make mistakes. In life each of us are just doing the best we can. We don't have a users manual or a how to guide. We just show up and react to what life brings us. That's both good and bad. Because our actions are often defense mechanisms. We only know what we are taught OR what we are willing to go out of our way to learn or unlearn. I want to encourage you to LEARN about marriage, about your spouse, about you. You can look at the next couple on social media. How perfect they look. Their life, their love, their family & be envious. Compare yourself and your marriage. Pick apart your spouse because they don't do what her husband does. Let me just tell you, your marriage is yours alone. You have nothing to prove to the next person on facebook or instagram. When you're showing up for t...