Skip to main content

3 Day Cleanse Review

Idk if you know what I do, but I'm a virtual health & fitness coach.
So I actually get to help people get a plan set into action, tools in their hands to get results from home.

This week, I tested out our AWESOME 3 day cleanse and I wanted to review it for you! I've don't this cleanse many times and I'll be very honest, I have a love hate relationship with it.

I LOVE how it makes me feel by the end of the 3 days. It always helps me get back on track, cut my bloating and feel good on the inside. But I love meat & I'm very much a texture person so by day 3 of shakes I'm overrrrrr it.

But I want to share my progress! 
In 3 days I was able to drop 3.5 pounds and 1.5 inches. For a girl who is really fit and not much to lose, I call that a HUGE win! For me I wanted to do it again to feel good on the inside. && yall I feel light as a feather, energized and good.

Now, what exactly does the cleanse consist of?
So this cleanse is super simple and super quick. If you're looking to drop a few pounds fast; this is the way to go! My husband normally drops 8-10 pounds every time he does it.

It comes in a kit for $70 and includes everything you need (besides your groceries) to be successful. My favorite part about it? You still get to eat food -- ohhh and its white pants approved. You can do this while at work, while functioning in society and you wont be stuck to the toilet. << Trust me, one of the biggest questions I get asked.
When the box arrives, its separated into 3 compartments with 4 packets in each compartment.
You also get a meal plan booklet which tells you what to eat each day. I love the fact that even with the guide they give you options so if you don't like one thing, there are a variety to choose from. Then for each dinner meal you have recipes in the back to whip up and enjoy.

People often ask, so what cant you eat and what can you eat on it?
With this cleanse you are eliminating carbs, meats, and dairy -- and of course the junk food!

They guide you through veggies, fruits and healthy fats paired with your daily supershake & daily protein drinks to ensure you're getting the vitamins and nutrients you need to still feel good!

I will warn you, you'll be eating less calories than normal, you will have withdrawal : especially if you love caffeine and junk food. But my recommendation is LOTS of water and lots of rest! Also preparing, knowing how to set yourself up to with the day (which I have TONS of tips on how to do so!)

You just go about your normal days, eating according to plan and then wake up day 4 to fuel your body with a healthy meal. -- This also comes with a maintenance guide to show you HOW to continue your success beyond these three days:: UMMM GOLD.

By the end you too will be less bloated, more regular, more energy and hopefully drop pounds and inches to be more confident! So whether you need a jumpstart, quick results for a big event or just need to get your body and nutrition back in check this is the PERFECT solution.

If you want more details or want to try it out for yourself, please drop a comment or email me at Eiphoto3@gmail.com Id love to fill you in, hook you up and help YOU get the results you want!

In the meantime, head on over to IG to follow my daily journey, motivation and crazy life.
@deidra_weaver


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Bake Super Cookie

Anyone else struggle with after school snacks? My kids, they LOVE junk. They walk in the door begging for candy, chips, cookies. All the things they don't need. I've made it a mission of mine to provide them healthy options when they get home. Today we are mixing up an old favorite &&& we even put a spin on it! No Bake Cookies, make with my supershake (Shakeology). We did vanilla & chocolate because my oldest is just like me; NOT a chocolate eater. So he has peanut butter flavor. These boys are gonna go nutsssss for these. I LOVE this option because its sweet, so to them its a treat. But it has the vitamins and nutrients from my supershake to help fuel their body (it acts like 7 salads) so #momwin I don't feel guilty packing this in their lunch, letting them grab a couple as they run and play. No Bake Super Cookie Ingredients: 2 scoops chocolate Shakeology OR vanilla Shakeology 1 cup oats 1 cup Peanut Butter 1/2 cup honey 1/2 cup coconut o

$10 Tuesday | Breakfast edition

You know my goal is $10 or less, What if I told you breakfast for under $2?!? YUPPPPPP! Friends, get on my level.  That's cheaper than stopping at the gas station, running through fast food and 100x healthier! Let me share with you one of my favorite breakfast meals! Overnight Oats & Eggs Super simple, super easy, budget win. x Now let's break it down. Oatmeal -- $2.29 Blueberries -- $2.29 Almond Milk -- $1.99 Eggs -- .88 Mushrooms -- 1.89 ________________________ Total spent = $6.57 But wait, that's before breaking it down by the number of days you can use it for. This is over a weeks worth of breakfast y'all. One tub of oatmeal can last me 2+ weeks! Eggs, you have plenty for 6 days, etc. So let me show you my best guess. Oatmeal -- $2.29 / 14 = .16 Blueberries -- $2.29 / 4 = .57 Almond Milk -- $1.99 / 7 = .28 Eggs -- .88 / 6 = .15 Mushrooms -- 1.89 / 5 = .38 __________________________ Total for one meal = $1.54 Mind.Blow

Guacamole, Guacamole!

Anyone else OBSESSED with guacamole, or is it just me?!? Im gonna be honest im so obsessed I could eat it all day everyday and not get tired of it. Buttttt buying it premade is a little bit pricey so I had to find a quick, simple recipe to make it from home. So I thought I would share with you! G o ahead and hit the save && share this link with a friend who would LOVE this recipe. Sharing is caring!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ Ingredients ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1/4 cup finely minced onion⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 4 ripe avocados⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1 Roma tomato diced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1/4 c cilantro minced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1/2 tsp ground cumin⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1 tsp minced jalapeno (optional)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Directions⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Cut avocados in half, lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seed. Scoop out the flesh and add to a bowl. A dd lime juice then use a fork to mash until creamy, but still chunky. Stir in the tomato, cilantro, cumin, onions, salt &