Skip to main content

Peanut Butter Nice Cream




Brown bananas, what the heck do you even do with them?!? Today Flash & I whipped up a new recipe and the boys will LOVE it when they get home.
We turned them into Nice Cream 🍦

my boys are incredibly picky when it comes to bananas. As soon as they get one brown spot, they refused to touch them. So some weeks that means we have a lot of bananas getting thrown out.

but my kids are obsessed with sweets, ice cream and peanut butter so I thought this would be the perfect combination.
Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream


Ingredients
3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Optional toppings of your choice

Directions
Slice the bananas and place them in the freezer until they are frozen. When they are put them in a food processor or large blender with the almond milk and peanut butter. If your bananas are frozen enough, you can eat right then and there as soft serve. You like your ice cream a little thicker pop in the freezer for a couple hours or more to your liking! Then top with all your favorite ice cream goodies.

Then top wit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S'more fun

I've missed date nights! With total chaos erupting in the weaver home >> Holidays, surgery, recovery, sickness it honestly has not even been a possibility and dang is it noticeable in how we love each other. When my husband and I aren't getting that time to connect, talk, just be intentional with our relationship it makes room for doubt, frustration and distance. We have both been feeling it. Even being together practically 24/7 it hasn't been focused. We knew it was time to bring back date nights as a weekly thing! && both of us were pumped up. Last year we bought this cool little book to help with date night ideas.Its called the adventure challenge. It was $40 but its FILLED with surprise dates. YUP A SURPRISE! How it works is you read the icons to see what you need/how to prepare & the name of the date and pick. When you scratch it, you're committing to it -- no matter what. Scratch it off and complete the date. So we picked one & scratched it ...

Through Sickness & Health

Ya'll it's been interesting over here. I know its been a few weeks since I've blogged & I'm just gonna keep it real, its because my focus right now is keeping my head above water! Being a mom is hard, being a wife is hard, being a business owner is hard, loving yourself is hard, staying healthy is hard, shit LIFE is hard. But its what you do with the hard thrown at you that actually counts. With holidays, kids home from break & ending the year on new years eve with Kenny having surgery, we ended 2019 straight wildddddd. So 2020 we brought in with a whole new learning curve. If you know me, or follow me regularly. You know I thriiiiivvvveee on routine. So i'm like a new little baby trying to walk through this chaos without falling down. *spoiler alert, i'm clumsy AF* I will be back to a regular schedule, at some point, but I know that point isn't today so I'm just controlling the controllable. That's the secret though. To a good life, to...

Improving your Marriage

So many have been asking and encouraging me to share about marriage. Which honestly is so interesting to me because often Kenny and I fail. We struggle. We are human and humans make mistakes. In life each of us are just doing the best we can. We don't have a users manual or a how to guide. We just show up and react to what life brings us. That's both good and bad. Because our actions are often defense mechanisms. We only know what we are taught OR what we are willing to go out of our way to learn or unlearn. I want to encourage you to LEARN about marriage, about your spouse, about you. You can look at the next couple on social media. How perfect they look. Their life, their love, their family & be envious. Compare yourself and your marriage. Pick apart your spouse because they don't do what her husband does. Let me just tell you, your marriage is yours alone. You have nothing to prove to the next person on facebook or instagram. When you're showing up for t...